Legend union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend union

Silkroad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FORUM GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormyHeart

StormyHeart

Number of posts : 20
Job level - Alias : Hunter 90 - DragonsLuck
Registration date : 2008-12-09

FORUM GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!! Empty
PostSubject: FORUM GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!!   FORUM GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Just thought it would be a good idea to post a few guildlines for the forums.

We would like everyone that registers to register with their Character Name from their guild.

Once you have registered you will need to confirm your account thru your email. After that one of the admins will activate your account.

Then your guild leader will invite you to the groups that are set up for each guild and are color coded so that people can tell what guild you are from very easily.

If there are any questions please feel free to send a message to EssenceSky, aRteMa or myself and we will try to help you out.

We have an awesome forum going already guys... so get other guild members to join the fun!!!

Thanks for your time... and POST POST POST!!!

NOTE:If you havent registered with your Chars in game name... send me a msg and I will change your account name for you... just remember that will be the new login name once I change it.
Back to top Go down

FORUM GUIDELINES: PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING!!!
Page 1 of 1